Commercial Mold Loss - Sioux City
When mold is first noticed in your building wither it is commercial or residential it needs to be taken care of as soon as possible. When you leave mold untreated all it will do is spread. In this case it was left to spread for months in prime growing conditions, moisture and warmth, because of this we had to remove all of the inside walls of the building in order to make sure all the mold was removed.
SERVPRO of Sooland specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. We can handle any size disaster!
Call SERVPRO of Sooland (712) 274-2416